Welcome to the Joint-Venture Blog from Fabio Cortesi and Stefan Jäger.
With two co-workers from Zühlke, I wrote an article about an scalable Java EE scheduler. This article got published in the JavaSpektrum magazin 04/2009.
It’s written in German and can be downloaded here.
Today, I passed the SCBCD exam! Here some information’s, which helped me to pass the exam:
- Study Guide
- Free Training Test:
I also wrote some “Factsheets”, which I used to sum up all topics. Besides Factsheet 0, they can also be used as an assistance on the daily EJB 3.0 work.
- Factsheet 0 – some stuff, which is only for the SCBCD relevant
- Factsheet 1 – Stateful and Stateless Session Beans
- Factsheet 2 – MDBs and JMS
- Factsheet 3 – Transactions and Security
- Factsheet 4 – JPA, part 1
- Factsheet 5 – JPA, part 2
If you find any mistakes in the Factsheet, just let me know.
Some months ago, I wrote an article for accessing an EJB Sessionbean from a C# client. Just have a look.